How to prevent system shutdown, Standby, Hibernate, Turn Off and Restart on Windows-8?
DontSleep is a freeware tool that prevents the new Windows 8
to goes standby, shutdown or hibernate, without the risk to change the system settings!
Infos : ... Don't Sleep
Download : ... "Don't Sleep" Download!
Screensots : ... "Don't Sleep" Screenshot!
| FAQ: Windows-8|
|13. Windows-8 Download?|
|14. How can I enable/switch on Windows 8 to the 1680x1050 screen resolution?|
|15. How to Open Windows 8 Control Panel (call, start) ?|
|16. How to switch the Windows-8 Control Panel, to classic?|
|17. Create a password reset disk for Windows 8?|
|18. How to prevent system shutdown, Standby, Hibernate, Turn Off and Restart on Windows-8? *** |
|19. How to find Windows 8 On-Screen Keyboard, (open, start, run, osk.exe)?|
|20. How do I know if I'm running Windows-8 x32/x86 (32 bit) or x64 (32-bit) Edition installed?|
|21. How to change Windows-8 Computer Name, Workgroup and Domain settings?|
|22. How can I enable the Administrator account in Windows 8?|
|23. Help, where can I turn off the Windows 8, or shut down the Windows 8?|
»» Windows-8 FAQ-INDEX
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8 disable shutdown=2
- Firefox 8 preventing windows 7 shutdown=1
- Disallow shutdown -m?
- Disable shutdown windows 8?
- Disable remote shutdown?
- Disable shutdown in windows 8?
- Firefox preventingwindows from shut down?
- Prevent shutdown windows 8 home edition?
- Disabling shutdown in windows 8 home?
- Stop windows 8 shutdown?
- Disable remote shutdown windows 8?
- Windows 8 remove shutdown?
- How do you keep windows 8 from shutdown?
- How to stop force shutdown in windows 8?
- Turn off sleep and standby for laptops in windows 8?
- Prevent windows 8 restart?