Why hide the Windows 11, 10, ... mouse pointer or cursor?
This is a program with which you can hide the mouse pointer after a certain period of inactivity and adjust the waiting time in seconds!
AutoHideMouseCursor is a simple Windows application whose purpose is to automatically hide the mouse pointer for a user-defined time when the mouse is no longer moved.
This is useful when taking screenshots, recording your screen activity, or working with various text programs where the mouse pointer is interfering with your work.
Since it is a small portable application for Windows that allows you to hide the mouse pointer when it is not moving.
Likewise, the program for automatically hiding the mouse pointer with an adjustable timer is a very useful tool for the desktop if the cursor bothers you and annoys you.
This often happens, for example, when working with word processing programs, since the cursor normally hides in the text input area and the input text when entering text.
So if you want to see the text clearly in Word or other programs, you can try this free tool. This program does not require installation and you can delete it if you are not satisfied with its work. No traces remain on the computer after removal. Features and advantages: Very small program. Low CPU usage. Customizable timer. Portable and free.
| (Image-1) Why hide the Windows mouse pointer or cursor?
Since it is a portable program, it is important to mention that it does not leave any traces in the Windows registry.
You can copy it to any USB flash drive or other devices and take it with you if you need to hide the mouse pointer without going through the installation steps.
AutoHideMouseCursor has a clean and intuitive layout that offers few configuration settings.
The program gives you the option of specifying how long the mouse pointer should disappear from the screen. You can make the program hide the cursor for up to 3 hours.
When it comes to configuration settings, you can enable or disable the process, run the application when Windows starts, and hold it over other tools. This proves to be very useful, especially if you work with several programs at the same time.
It leaves a minimal footprint on system resources so that the overall performance of the computer is not affected.
In summary, AutoHideMouseCursor is the right choice in case you are looking for an easy-to-use tool that offers a number of useful parameters to help you hide the mouse pointer.
FAQ 6: Updated on: 28 August 2023 11:13
The solution is simple to uninstall ergo remove the auto hide cursor freeware from you windows PC Please close the Auto Hide Mouse Cursor
If you have installed a program that hides the mouse pointer after a certain period of inactivity, Content: 1. The deactivation of hiding the mouse
Rarely that the hide mouse tool does not work, but it can happen after Windows 11/10 update Occasional Windows 10 update problems are normal but rare, but
The cursor is hidden when recording on the screen. When playing the video, the mouse pointer is visible, why? The video recording software generated in the
You can easily continue to use the mouse cursor hiding tool on MS Windows 11 as if nothing had happened Contents: 1. Continue to use the mouse cursor
After the mouse cursor was hidden, a user asked a simple question about being able to set a mouse tolerance when the mouse cursor was shown Content: 1.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to Hide Mouse Cursor in Apps on Windows 10?
- How to Hide Mouse Cursor and Pointer in Apps on Windows 10?
- Hide mouse cursor touch screen?
- How to hide the mouse pointer in Windows 10 while typing?
- Set your mouse cursor to hide automatically?
- How to hide mouse cursor mac?
- How to auto hide the mouse cursor?
- How to hide the mouse pointer (cursor) while typing in windows 10?
- How to hide mouse cursor?
- How to unhide mouse cursor windows 10?
- How to hide mouse pointer in Windows and Windows 10?
- Hide the Windows mouse pointer or cursor?
- How to Display or Hide Mouse Pointer Trails in Windows 10?
- How To Keep Mouse Cursor From Disappearing in Windows 8?
- Hide mouse cursor pointer on Windows using hide mouse cursor tool?
- How to Display or Hide Mouse Pointer Cursor Trails in windows 10?
- Windows hide mouse pointer how to hide mouse cursor MS Surface Pro?
- How do I hide the mouse pointer in Windows 10?
- How to hide cursor in word?
- Hide Mouse Cursor Automatically When You Watch Movies?
- Searches related the method presented here in this post to hide the Mouse Cursor works well on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and will work simply?
- How do I hide the mouse pointer?
- Windows 10 Tips, how to Enable or Disable Hide Pointer?
- How do I hide the cursor in MS Server?
- How to hide mouse cursor in minecraft?
- Hide Mouse Cursor on Windows with Mouse Pointer?
- Hide mouse cursor windows 10 shortcut?
- How To Automatically Hide The Cursor / Pointer While Typing, How to Hide Your Mouse Cursor in?
- I cant disable mouse, then enable mouse when you want mouse input feature, Select your mouse driver and then right click to select around windows with just keyboard and no mouse?
- Search a article that shows me how can I display and hide pointer trails on Windows 10 computer?
- Hiding the Mouse Cursor Classic and New Strategy The solution is simple to How to hide the mouse pointer eg cursor in Windows-10 while typing a text or press a keyboard key, The solution for ...?
Keywords: hide, windows, 11, 10, mouse, pointer, cursor, program, after, certain, period, inactivity, adjust, waiting, time, seconds, Questions, Answers, Software