How can I minimize the other programs to tray, with this Freeware?
In order to banish any other window in the notification area (To-tray) of the Windows taskbar, the right-click option, on the close button must be enabled in Desktop-OK
If you want all other Windows to minimized via mouse right click to the To-tray area, enable this option in DesktopOK, this to-tray feature is for all Windows Desktop and MS Server Operating Systems!
1.) If you want all other windows in the taskbar to disappear!
If you, for example, Right-Click the Close Button in any Windows window, it disappears in the notification area (To-tray) of the Windows taskbar! In this case, Google Chrome! (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
To restore the window, press (click) on the icon in the notification area! (... see Image-3 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Minimize programs to tray, via RIGHT-CLICK on Close Button!
| (Image-2) minimize all Windows to tray, with this Freeware!
| (Image-3) Restore other programs from to tray!
2.) Why can't I minimize some windows in Windows 10?
If it is a program that in Admin mode , then must DesktoOK also launched Administrative rights are!
3.) What should I watch out for when minimizing windows under Windows 1?
In Windows 10, 8.1, ... the windows can be opened using the arrow button, but it also works without problems here.
| (Image-4) pen other windows in the info area by right-clicking!
4.) Are there any restrictions on the number of minimized windows?
The program currently has a maximum of up to a hundred windows. As a rule, this number of minimized windows is never exceeded. At some point you lose the overview here. It also works under MS Windows Server without problems!
5.) Please don't forget admin not admin / standard user rules!
If DesktopOK is not in admin mode, it cannot minimize admin windows!
FAQ 13: Updated on: 26 July 2020 18:45
You can use from the DesktopOK version 4.14 wildcards for the save options in the user-defined text %WA% Work area as name %RS% Screen resolution as name
The solution is simple to switch or change the Language In DesktopOK for MS Windows Desktop and Server OS Content: 1. Changing the language in the
The Difference between Save Current State and Save Current State at Desktop Item in DesktopOK Save Current State: save the current Desktop Icons Position
Yes, you can also save the icon positions without Admin rights, on all Windows Desktop and MS Server OS Content: 1. Save the icon positions without
You can set this Option in DesktopOK, from DesktopOK Ver. 1.73, so that the program always starts minimized in the notification area To-tray, see
Yes, you can save the position of the desktop icons even in new Windows 10 from Microsoft With DesktopOK you can save desktop icons layout, in both Windows
You can change in DesktopOK the save options for the desktop icon layout name Content: 1. Change options for the desktop icon layout name 2.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I have the Chrome want it or other programs can be minimized by clicking on the taskbar, for example!
- I want some programs to run simply in the background because they fill the taskbar, have a problem, is it really easy? Looking for a small freeware or open source that can minimize the tray to easily send programs to the tray area?
- How can I minimize a preview window of PNG and JPG files on Windows 10?
- Looking for a program that minimizes my Firefox while music is running in the browser !?
- I have many Windows Explorer windows open a program that also minimizes windows in the tray has a click button !?
- How can I restore the windows?
- Windows File Explorer do I want to restore from the system tray?
- Minimize from Windows 10 Explorer?
- Can't resize windows after minimizing on Windows 10?
- I wish I could just minimize certain programs in the tray, or in the notification area of the taskbar?
- How do I fit to minimize windows in Windows 10?
- How to minimize all Windows Explorer?
- Windows in Windows 10 again make the taskbar area large, for example the MS File Explorer?
- Windows 10 minimizing windows issues, what did i do wrong?
- How can I reduce the number of windows?
- No more visible window on Windows 10 and Explorer is gone?
- Windows 10 no windows appear?
- Do you want a feature that can be activated, with settings to make windows disappear but still have a lot of space in the taskbar? Alternative As a program icon in the notification area, just to minimize it a small program and very slim?
- How to minimize all windows in Windows 10?
- Change minimized windows again so that you have the size in Windows Explorer?
- How to reactivate windows in Windows 10 Explorer?
Keywords: desktopok, minimize, other, programs, to tray, with, this, freeware, notification, windows, 10, 8.1, server, Questions, Answers, Software