Windows 8.1 and 10: Show installed updates or uninstall?
The solution to simple to view a list of installed updates and uninstall the updates in Windows 8.1 and 10!
The show the list of installed Windows 8.1 updates, can be accessed via the Windows 8 Control Panel!
In Programs and Features, Installed Updates.
Or, using the command shell:AppUpdatesFolder in Windows Run dialog [Windows Logo] + [R]!
(... See picture 1 arrow 1)
If you want to uninstall one of installed updates, press the right mouse button on the appropriate update!
And select the Uninstall option. (... See picture-1 Arrow-2)
| (Image-1) Uninstall ,Installed updates in Windows!
Some Windows 8.1 updates apply to files or services that Windows is using, so these updates can't be installed while Windows is running. You should save your work, close any open apps, and then restart your PC to finish the update process in Windows 8.1.
If you need more free space on your hard drive for Windows 8.1 updates, you might need to uninstall apps, delete your temporary Internet files, delete files that you don't use, or empty the Recycle Bin, and then try again to install updates. To check the amount of space available on your Windows 8.1 hard drive and see what can be freed up, you can use the Disk Cleanup tool that's included in Windows.
FAQ 183: Updated on: 21 July 2019 09:20
Is to simple to Burn an ISO image to a DVD using CMD commands. The solution is for Windows 8.1, 8, or Win 10 and 7 You can use Windows Explorer to burn
The solution is simple for download designs, or themes for Windows 8.1, 7, or 8 On the side: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/themes?ocid=w8_client_themes
If the navigation pane in MS Explorer was accidentally disabled in the Windows Explorer 8.1, the directory structure can be quite easy to become visible
To see how long has the MS OS Windows 10 or 8.1 Computer been running, the solution is simple, or to see last restart time or Install-Date Content: 1.
To control aggressive programs and processes under Windows 8.1 and 10, the easy solution Content: 1. Check the performance and prioritization of processes
Here are some ways to find and Start the Windows 8.1 / 10 Task Manager, or create a Desktop Shortcut for the taskmgr.exe and Pin on Windows Start Menu Solutions
A Desktop shortcut, to start the Task Manager in minimized or normal window mode, the solution is simple and for all Windows 10, 8.1, 7, ie 11 The solution
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Show Windows 8 updates?
- Windows 8.1 Installed Programs?
- Uninstall Windows 8.1 updates?
- Uninstall Win 8.1 updates?
- Check installed updates win 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- View installed updates windows 8?
- List of installed updates windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 program update uninstall is not showing?
- Show installed windows updates?
- Delete installed updates?
- Installed updates win10?
- List of updates installed windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Delete Windows 8.1 cmd update?
- Windows update display last update never?
- Uninstall update in Windows 8.1?
- Control Panel last updates?
- Installed updates?
- Show Windows Update command line?
- Last windows update cmd?
- Show downloads Windows 8?
- Installed windows updates show windows 7?
- Show what win 8 .1 updates are isntalled?
- Last windows updates delete system folder 8.1?
- Show Windows installed updates?
- Show last update?
- Windows check last installed update cmd?
- Where can I find installed updates under Windows 8.1?
- Uninstall programs in Win 8.1?
- Uninstall updates windows 8.1?
- Cmd command installed updates?
- Windows 8.1 remove installed update?
- Cmd installed updates?
- Installed Updates?
- Where is update list folder in win 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Uninstall update Windows 8?
- Show installed updates?
- Uninstall Winod 8.1 updates?
- Uninstall Win 8.1 update?
- Show updates windows 8?
- Windows programs and functions installed updates?
- Show installed Windows updates cmd?
- Show Windows 8 update?
Keywords: windows, seven, eight, 8.1, show, installed, updates, uninstall, overview, see, Questions, Answers, Software