Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 (install)?
If you work under Windows 10 and your scanner is older than 3 years and the disk with the installation software is not the 64 bit available,
You should go to the official device manufacturer's website and download new drivers. Here is a small list of websites where you can download the required driver software:
► Brother ► HP ► Samsung ► Dell ► Xerox ► Epson ► Canon ► OKI ►Kyocera
Download the driver, connect the scanner to the PC and run the driver installation. If this method does not work and the scanner does not work on Windows 10, you should try the following methods.
The tool is started. Follow the instructions of the utility. The printer or scanner must be connected at this time.
► Start the Windows 10 utility to troubleshoot the problem.
Tip: ► HP Laserjet III, 4, 5, Plus, Driver x64, x32, Windows 10, 8.1, 7!
If the problem is not resolved and Windows 10 still does not recognize the scanner, the installation should be checked.
Follow the instructions. Press the Windows logo + I key combination! Please click on devices
| (Image-1) Scanner device drivers Windows-10!
Klick Printer & Scanners and Add a Printer or scanner (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) Add Scanner under Windows 10!
Then the printers and scanners are searched! Please check if the scanner is turned on and correctly connected to the PC. If the scanner is connected via WiFi, please also check all WiFi settings and whether it is detected correctly on the Fritz box or your wireless router.
If not: Check if it appears in the Device Manager and start the driver update here:
►► ... Driver Update via the Windows 10 Device Manager!
If necessary, restart Windows 10, disconnect all connection cables and try all steps again.
Tip: It happens that there are conflicts between the other devices connected to the Windows 10 PC.
If you have not solved the problem, remove unneeded devices, uninstall the drivers!
And try again if necessary to repeat all steps.
Some manufacturers of scan devices themselves have conflict removal programs, or even online device detection!
I hope the scanner scans soon!
FAQ 209: Updated on: 28 May 2020 20:53
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to install scanner in windows 10?
- How do I install a scanner driver?
- Samsung universal scan driver windows 10?
- Install and use a scanner in Windows 10 Microsoft Support Windows 10?
- How to fully uninstall a All-In-One from Windows 10?
- Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10?
- How to connect scanner to computer windows 10?
- How can I obtain the latest software firmware for my Epson product?
- Scanner software?
- How do I get my scanner to work in windows 10?
- Installed new driver, reboot, power cycle?
- I had same problem, had been working on Win 10, stopped. I tried reinstalling printer multiple times?
- Windows 10: Scanner fails after update?
- How do I fix device driver was not successfully installed?
- How do I get my computer to recognize my scanner?
- Install twain driver windows 10?
- Before upgrading to Windows 10, be sure to stop any antivirus scanners, network?
- How do I get my scanner to work with Windows 10?
- If you work under Windows 10 and your scanner is older than 3 years and problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10?
- Windows scan printer scanner software?
- How to install an ICA driver andI'm experiencing problems using my Epson USB device in Microsoft Windows?
- Samsung scanner software download?
- Cannot Install Scan Drivers and Downloads Dell?
- Searches related to Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10?
- Support - Epsonwww.epson.eu › support?
- Before upgrading to Windows 10, be sure to stop any You need to ensure that you have Windows 10 device drivers for your hardware.?
- The hardware vendor will typically update the driver to fix the problem.where I was installing a new program and hardware to provide bar code scanning?
Keywords: windows, problem, with, drivers, scanner, under, install, work, your, older, than, years, disk, installation, software, available, should, Questions, Answers, Software