Activate Win 8 remote support for remote desktop connections in Windows-8 ?
To use and activate Windows 8.1 remote support for remote desktop connection in Windows-8.1, 8 or Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012!
Win 8 Remote-Desktop is available from Windows 8 Pro, the default state of win8 remote support is disabled!
Enable the remote support!
When the remote support is not enabled, or to be disabled, then please press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[R], then simply enter the command: sysdm.cpl ,5 (... See Image-1 Arrow-4),
To allow or disallow the Remote Desktop connection!
Simply activate the option: "Allow remote connections to this computer", or "Don’t allow remote connections to this computer", to disable (disallow) the remote connections. (... See Image-1 Arrow-2)
You should also turn off the option: "Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with &Network Level Authentication (recommended)" (... Image-1 Arrow-5)
Over the Button "Advanced...", (... See Image-1 Arrow-3) you can set limits for the use of remote assistance on this computer and allow on your computer to be controlled remotely eg. create invitations that can only be used from computers running Windows Vista or later.
Win8 Remote-Desktop works only if a password already exists!
The main users and members of the administrators group are released for remote connection, but the Remote Desktop Connection works only if a password for the remote account already exists
See this: ... How to change the Windows 8 user password, remove or create?
To add other users for Remote Desktop Connection (Remote Assistance), simply click on the button "Select Users..." (... See Image-1 Arrow-4),
See this: ... How to add users for Windows-8 Remote Desktop connections (allow, disallow, access authorization)
and this: ... How to manage users in Windows-8 (add, remove, enable)!
... Stored Usernames and Passwords (Remote-Desktop)!
(Image-1) Win-8 Remote Desktop Connection (enable, disable, customize and use)
FAQ 54: Updated on: 9 May 2018 19:00
Easy start open the BitLocker in Windows-8 / 10 and 8.1 Please press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[R], then simply type the command control.exe /name
Is very simple to add User for the Windows 8/10 and 8.1 Remote Desktop connections. Please open the Remote-Desktop settings and click the Button "Select
To run the Remote Desktop Connection program for the Remote Desktop Connection to Windows-8 PC. Please start "RUN" via shortcut key combination [Windows logo]
To Manage Users in Windows 8 / 10 and Win 8.1 or to add, remove, enable, disable or delete the User Accounts, is the Program lusrmgr.msc Local Users and Groups Manager best
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Enable network id button windows 8.1 without pro?
- Windows 8.1 remote desktop can't activate?
- How to active remote desktop windows 8.1?
- Activate Remote desktop connection Windows 8.1?
- Activate remote desktop windows 8?
- Allow remote desktop connection is missing windows 8.1 single language?
- Rdp host windows 8.1?
- Active remote desktop windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 enable remote desktop?
- Windows 8.1 remote desktop missing?
- How to activate remote desktop connections windows 8 and 10?
- Remote access to the server is not enabled WIN 8.1 and 10?
- Enable rdp in windows 8.1 standard?
- Windows 8 64-bit how to enable allow remote desktop?
- Enable remote desktop windows 8 home?
- Windows 8.1 enable rdp?
- Remote desktop support in windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 mstsc activate?
- Enable remote desktop to win 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 remote support?
- Remote access to the server is not enabled windows 8.1 and 10?
- Windows 8.1 activate remote desktop?
- Remote desktop windows 8?
- Remote desktop options not in windows 8.1?
- How to enable remote desktop connection in windows 8.1?
- Allow remote connections without invitations in win8?
- How to activate remote assistance on windows 8?
- Enable remote desktop windows 8.1 and 10?
- Rdp windows 8.1 enable?
- Allow remote support connection windows 8?
- Windows 8 how to activate remote desktop?
- Active remote desktop windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 remote assistance default?
- Windows 8.1 tablet add remoter desktop support?
- Win 8.1 remote desktop not active?
- Remote Desktop On Win 8?
- Remote access is not enable 8.1?
- Allow windows 8.1 to host remote desktop?
- Windows 8.1 not professional allow remote desktop connections?
- Activating remote desktop windows 8?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, activate, remote, support, desktop, connection, windows-8, enable, disable, Questions, Answers, Software