Switch Language in Windows-7 (install, customize, add)?
Is easy to change, download and install additional language packs for Windows 7, the solution is simple then to switch the language!
Multi Language on Windows 7!
To view the menus, dialog boxes and other user interface elements in the desired language using the Language control panel. This example show you how to install, change, add new language on Windows 7, sometime is a correct restart of windows necessary
See also: ► Download Language Packs for Windows-7!
1.) Install new language in Windows 7!
To use additional language packs on Windows 7, you need Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise.
Please start the command control.exe /name Microsoft.WindowsUpdate via the Windows 7 Run dialog!
The Execute dialog can be called up (start) with the key combination [Windows-Logo] + [R]!
In the Windows Update window, just click Check for Updates , then the optional updates will be available.
Just click on the text.
So and now under the optional languages just mark the desired languages (checkbox) and press the OK button. You can also install multiple language packages at once to use multiple languages on Windows 7.
(... see Image-2 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-1) Install new Language on Windows-7!
| (Image-4) Multilingual Installation on Windows-7!
2.) Change the Language in Windows 7!
If you want to change the Language in windows 7, please run the command:
control.exe /name Microsoft.RegionalAndLanguageOptions
Please select the Tab "Keyboard and Languages" and Chose a display language:
To install or uninstall an new language on Windows-7, please click the Button Install/uninstall languages
Or, to change Windows-7 keyboard, or input language click Change keyboards. click the Button Change keyboards
The language packs are available in Windows 7 ultimate through Windows update as optional updates. They aren't installed automatically. If you're using Windows 7 Enterprise, contact your system administrator for information about installing additional languages.
| (Image-3) Switch Language in Windows-7 or change or install!
You can change the language Windows uses to display text in wizards, dialog boxes, menus, and other items in the user interface. Some display languages are installed by default, while others require you to install additional language files.
There are two types of language files:
Windows 7 Language Interface Packs (LIPs). Windows 7 LIPs provide a translated version of the most widely used areas of the user interface. LIPs are freely available to download. For more information, including a list of languages available, go to the Microsoft Local Language Program website.
Windows 7 language packs. Windows 7 language packs provide a translated version of most of the user interface.
Before you can install a display language, you need access to the language files. These files can be found on your computer, a computer in your network, or your Windows DVD. They can also be downloaded from the web.
FAQ 115: Updated on: 23 November 2019 21:39
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 7 change language command?
- How to change lang in windows 7?
- Windows 7 keyboard default language and setup language files?
- Can i change language on windows 7?
- Windows 7 language change?
- Windows 7 change languae?
- Cant change language windows 7?
- Wondow 10 change language?
- Change default language windows 7?
- Change default language windows 7 registry?
- Windows 7 change language settingsand regional settings?
- Change language to spanish windows 7?
- Change the system language win 10?
- Windows 7 speech language?
- Change default language in windows 7?
- How to change language in windows 7 and or install multilanguage?
- Change change windows 7 speech language?
- Change keyboard language windows 7?
- Change speech language for windows 7?
- Change win 7 language install english or how switch to multilanguage?
- Can i install or change the windows 7 language?
- Win 10 cmd language setting?
- Speech language windows 7?
- Windows 7 user languge change?
- Windows 7 keyboard default language registry?
- How can i change language in windows 7?
- How can i change default language of windows 7 or add new language?
- Windows 7 switch language make to multilanguage?
- How to change windows 7 to spanish from chinese?
- Windows 7 change speech language and window?
- Change computer language windows 7?
- Can I have windows 7 with 3 accounts with different languages?
- How change language windiws 10?
- Windows 7 change language?
- Change language windows 7?
- Language settings,windows 7 and installation of multilanguage?
- Change language in windows 7, can i install?
- Win 10 french language conversion?
- Change speech language windows 7?
- Windows 7 language change softwera?
- Change default language in win 10?
- Change windows 7 to Spanish from English?
- Make this primary language registry windows 7?
- Change Language on windows 7 to multilanguage?
- How Change Language windows 7, change speech language windows 7?
- Windows 7 set speech language?
Keywords: windows, seven, switch, language, change, keyboard, input, install, uninstall, add, microsoft, Ultimate, Enterprise, starter, Questions, Answers, Software