Why does the YES button not appear in "Start administrative mode"?
If the "YES" button is not displayed when trying to start in administrative mode, it is a classic administrator account deficiency!
This only happens if you are logged on to Windows 11, 10, ... etc. or MS Server OS with a standard user account and there is no admin account on the system. However, the problem can be solved quite easily by making at least one user the administrator, or by providing your own user account with administrative rights.
1.) The problem with the "YES" button dwindling in admin mode!
Can be fixed easily:
| (Image-1) Start administrative mode without the YES button!
2.) What should I watch out for when executing with administrative rights?
No admin rights are required for standard tasks!
If a program starts in administrative mode, it requires increased access rights, for example to make system changes and settings, to install drivers, or to install software. This admin account can be a local account with full access to the computer and can make the changes you want.
This program needs the increased access rights because it is about, for example, system changes and changing settings. This is, for example, the task manager, registry editor, user account management, etc. Without the required increased access rights, these programs cannot do their job. This means that they cannot be started in any other way than in administrative mode with increased access rights.
FAQ 132: Updated on: 26 August 2023 10:21
If you no longer have an admin account, you can restore the administrator under Windows 11, 10, and MS Server 2022, 2019 or become an admin 1.
Especially with gamers, the screen frequency under Windows 11, 10, is an important question and whether the monitor was recognized correctly If the
Yes, with the automatic troubleshooter, it is easy to automatically troubleshoot Windows 11 computer problems 1. Find the troubleshooting under Windows
If you want to switch to Windows 10 from Windows 11, an upgrade / downgrade under Windows 11 to 10 is not possible after the 10 day period has expired
Its easy to do a clean reinstall of Windows 11, and in many cases the best option A clean reinstallation of Windows 11 is a sensible decision, especially
You can also change or set the password under Windows 11, but it is not only valid if you are using a local account The MS account refuses to set the password,
There are some standard taskbar icons in Windows 11, if you dont need them you can simply remove or deactivate the buttons Content: 1. The standard
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to fix admin command prompt greyed out or missing Yes button in Windows 11?
- What can I do if I don't have a working user with an admin user account on Windows 11?
- Create new admin user accounts, the administrator has been disabled by the system in the list of user accounts when logging in Windows 11?
- Are there other admin user accounts to rescue the broken account and maybe even fix the broken Windows 11 user account?
- Boot into safe mode if I lost my admin user accounts on certain computers?
- What do I do if the admin prompt doesn't have a Yes button and no password entry box appears?
- UAC prompt greyed out or missing yes button in windows 11 or 10?
- Help The built-in administrator account is missing, I can't run an administrator command prompt with the standard user account?
- Is there a recovery procedure to recover from the built-in administrator account?
Keywords: windows, 11, appears, administrative, mode, start, YES, button, confirm, missing, classic, administrator, account, loss, Questions, Answers, Software