Make the keyboard more easier to use in Windows-8.1 / 10!
The solution is simple to make the keyboard more easier to use in Windows-8.1 and Windows 10!
See also: ► Windows keyboard speed ► language for the keyboard layout ► Include compressed files in search
1.) Open/Start the advanced settings of the Windows 8.1, 8 keyboard!
The fastest way to open in Windows 8.1 the Ease of Access Center is via Windows keyboard shortcut [Windows + U]!
Here you scroll down to the point Make the keyboard easier to use (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Advanced settings of the keyboard in Windows 8.1 and 8!
2.) Adjust e.g. customize the settings for the keyboard!
Now you can a little more customize the Windows 8.1 keyboard.
Turn in Sticky Keys in Win 8.1 Turn on Toggle Keys Turn on Filter Keys
| (Image-2) Adjust - Customize the settings for the keyboard in Windows-8.1!
- Sticky Keys With Sticky Keys in Win 8.1 turned on, you won't have to press complicated key combos. For example, instead of pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time, you can press keys one at a time.
- Toggle Keys Toggle Keys play a notification each time you press the Caps Lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock keys in Windows 8.1 or 8. These notifications can help prevent the frustration of inadvertently pressing a key without realizing it.
- Filter Keys When you turn on Filter Keys in Windows 8.1 or 8, Windows ignores when you press the same key rapidly or when you press keys for several seconds unintentionally.
► Disable Windows 8/8.1 or 10 key click sound in virtual osk keyboard, IE 10 11, MS-Explorer?
► Can i use the classic Windows XP Explorer.exe in Windows 8.1 / 10?
► Enable automatic backup Windows 8.1 and 10 (create a File History)?
► How to enable the password prompt for screen saver in Windows 8.1 (disable, turn off, turn on)?
FAQ 163: Updated on: 11 June 2018 10:46
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Filter keys windows 8.1 turns on after reboot?
- Windows 8.1 Press Keyboad Hard?
- Caps lock indicator windows 8.1?
- Make num lock come on automatically 8.1?
- Win 8.1 numlock or windows 10?
- Can you adjust how hard you have to press the keyboard on a windows 8 laptop?
- How do you turn on make the keyboard easier to use on windows 8 or windows 10?
- Make the keyboard easier to use turn on after restart on windows 8.1 or windows 10?
- How to activate sticky keys in windows 8.1 lock screen?
- Make key board easer to use windows 8.1?
- How do i turn on caps on notication in windows 8.1 or windows 10?
- Keyboard windows 8.1?
- See Make the keyboard easier to use windows 8.1?
- Microsoft win 8 filter key on after reboot?
- Download sticky keys windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 making the keyboard easier?
- Program caps and numlock win 8.1?
- Scr lock on with win81?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, make, keyboard, more, easier, customice, 10, ten, Questions, Answers, Software