How to change settings for Remote Desktop in Windows-7, 8 and 8.1?
To change settings of the Remote Desktop in Windows-7, 8 or 8.1, please open the "System Properties" tab "Remote"
1. Start the "Run command" in Windows-7 with keys [Win-Logo]+[R].
2. And enter in the Edit-Box control.exe sysdm.cpl,,5 (see Image-1) and press ENTER.
3. In the "System Properties" tab "Remote" you can change settings for Windows-7 Remote Desktop
| (Image-2) change settings for Remote Desktop in Windows-7!
To allow another computer to connect to your computer using Remote Desktop Connection, you must allow the connection by choosing the appropriate setting on the Remote tab in System Properties.
Info (c) Microsoft:
Remote Desktop Connection is a technology that allows you to sit at a computer (sometimes called the client computer) and connect to a remote computer (sometimes called the host computer) in a different location. For example, you can connect to your work computer from your home computer and have access to all of your programs, files, and network resources as though you were in front of your computer at work. You can leave programs running at work and then, when you get home, you can see your work computer's desktop displayed on your home computer, with the same programs running.
FAQ 49: Updated on: 14 September 2020 17:20
To change Computer name, domain, and/or Work-Group settings in Windows-7, please open the "System Properties" Use this solution for Win-7, Server 2008 and
To open eg. start directly the Windows-7 Task Manager via keyboard shortcuts
To show the Recycle Bin Icon on the Windows 7 Desktop Right-click on the free space at the Windows-7 Desktop Image-1 Personalize Windows 7 Desktop and
To temporarily enable or disable aero transparency via desktop shortcut in Windows 7, create "Aero Transparency Shortcut" Image-1 New Shortcut on the Windows-7
To disable auto expand folder in Windows 7 Explorer open and chainge the folder setting. Start the Windows-7 Explorer with keys [Win-Logo]+[E]. In Windows-7
Start the Windows-7 Explorer with keys [Win-Logo]+[E]. In Windows-7 Explorer press key [Alt]+[E] in the Menu-Bar can you see "Invert Selection" and "Select
To change settings of the Fonts in Windows-7, please open "Windows Color and Appearance". Start the "Run command" in Windows-7 with keys [Win-Logo]+[R] and
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Fazer o reset dos settings do windows remote desktop?
- I cant find remote desktop settings in advanced system settings?
- How to changedesktops setting in windows?
- Remote desktop options missing windows 7?
- To reset desktop in windows7?
- How to change remote desktop settings?
- System properties remote desktop missing windows 7 ultimate?
- Reset windows remote desktop?
- Remote change settings?
- Rdp 8.1?
- Default.rdp settings?
- Modify server 2012 rdp session properties?
- Win 7 rdp reset?
- Remote setting 7?
- Windows 7 reset remote desktop?
- Change rdp settings?
- Change rdp settings in windows 7?
- How to change rdp settings?
- Windows 7 rdp font changes?
- How to access system settings remotely?
- Windows 7 change remote desktop settings how?
- How to change font size in remote desktop for windows 7?
- Remote desktop properties windows 7?
- How to change remote desktop windows 8?
- Look at remote desktop preferences?
- Windows 7 change remote desktop settings?
- How to change setting of remote desktop in win 7?
- Changing Remote Desktop Session Host windows 8.1?
- How to change remote desktop compatibilty settings?
- Windows 7 starter activate rdp?
- rdp reset windows 7?
- Modify addressing properties windows 7 remotely?
- Change rdp 7 properties on w7?
- System properties CPL hack win7 home remote?
- How to reset win7 remote setting to default?
- Change mstsc display properties?
- Change remote desktop settings windows 7?
- How to change remote access on Windows 8?
- How to allow display setting change in rdp on windows 7?
- How to change remote desktop settings in windows 7?
- How do i check remote desk top settings in windows 7?
- Remote desktop reset?
- Cant see remote connections settings in remote desktop tab win 8.1?
- Change remote settigs on windows 7 home?
- Win 7 rdc settings?
- How to remote control windows 8.1 from windows 7?
- Win7 Starter RDP hack?
- Reset rdp settings?
- Changing remote desktop?
- Remote settings windows 8.1?
- Open remote desktop connection settings and to change the desktop background in windows 8.1?
- How to set activesheet.paste from text to image for windows 7?
- Windows 7 remote desktop connection settings?
- Remotely change RDP settings windows 8.1?
- Change backgrounmd on remote pc windows 7?
- How to change display settings for remote connection windows 8?
- My remote desktop in windows 8.1 outlook font is?
- Change mstsc icon?
- Remote setting win 7 ultimate?
- Remote desktop factory reset?
- How to reset remote desktop settings?
- How to view properties of rdp?
- How do you change display settings on a remote session Win7?
- Remote in to my desktop and changed my view to windows 7 power saving change back?
- Remote desktop settings not located in remote settings?
- Windows 8.1 some display settings can't be changed from a remote session?
- How to change font size in remote desktop connection using Windows 8.1?
- How to reset remote settings on windows 7?
- Option to set or reset remote access?
- Change font size remote desktop windows 8?
- How to reset remote desktop settings in windows 8?
- Change remote desktop settings?
- Change settings remote desktop?
- Reset rdp settings -session?
- Remote desktop settings windows 8.1?
- Changes in remote desktop in windows 8?
- Default rdp profile settings windows 8.1?
- Change screensaver remote desktop?
- Reset windows 7 remotely?
- How to change setting of remote desktop in win 7=1
Keywords: windows, seven, eight, 8.1, change, settings, remote, desktop, Questions, Answers, Software