Adjust text size, font for APPs, programs under Windows 11!
It's easy to adjust text size, font on APPs, programs on Windows 11 if the text is too small or too big!
1.) From Windows 11 2021, adjust text size for APPs and programs!
1. Open the Windows 11 settings as always (Windows + i)
2. Via accessibility ► open the text size options
3. And adjust the font size for your Windows 11
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
| (Image-1) Adjust text size, font for APPs, programs under Windows 11!
2.) For the font under Windows 11 with a third-party solution!
With this Windows tool it is possible, especially what is excluded with Windows 11 and 10, to bring a little individuality to the fonts. Please start DesktopOK and open the subprogram (function) Windows Metric and change the Windows 11 fonts according to your wishes!
Select individual fonts in the list field and simply adjust them with a double click! Or use the "All" button to change all of them at once!
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 5)
Please start the Windows metric in DesktopOK via the menu ► Tools ► Windows Metric !
| (Image-2) Adjust text size, font for APPs, programs under Windows 11!
3.) Why is it only possible to adapt this to a limited extent on Windows 11?
Many inexperienced users change the font so that the proportions in the programs are no longer correct, or are even too small and can then no longer be seen on the screen. For this reason there is now the global DPI setting option from Windows , which works like a screen magnifier and stretches everything on the screen and a new addition is the text enlargement in the APSs.
As described above:► Adjust text size for APPs and programs!
FAQ 100: Updated on: 26 June 2022 14:09
If you find that the XPS viewer is missing in MS Windows 11, dont panic, installing the optional XPS viewer is easy Contents: 1. The solution to install
You can quickly create one or more local user accounts under Microsoft Windows 11 operating system, why not the solution is simple You can create a local
You can easily see the activation status of Windows 11, here are solutions to tell if Windows 11 is activated Contents / tips / solutions: 1. Detect
Its easy to set the PDF printer as the default printer for Windows 11 and 10 to use it as the default for printing or creating PDFs Contents: 1. Set
There are numerous desktop clocks for Windows 11, 10, .. Desktop to make them appear on the desktop Everyone knows the: ► simple task management clock
Unsettled users wonder about the difference between a local user and one with a Microsoft account under Windows 11 or 10 The main difference between a local
Some users like word suggestions when entering text under Windows 11, some are just annoyed, activating and deactivating is quite easy When entering text
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where do I select a new text size or system font size in windows 11 for the system?
- I want to easily increase the base Windows 11 text size applied system-wide using a settings or app to make it easier to read?
- Can I change the text size or the system font size by percent to make it twice the default?
- What do I have to do to enlarge the system fonts in Windows 11?
- Can't find the text size slider in the Windows 11 settings to adjust the size of the system font?
- Text size in larger fonts for UI, looking for example Windows 11 texts?
- Where do I change the font size on Windows 11, is there a slider for Windows 11 text size?
Keywords: 2021, windows, 11, adjust, text, size, font, apps, programs, easy, Questions, Answers, Software