Where is the difference between favorites and Quick links?
The Freeware Program Q-DIR is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate .
Here is the solution how to keep selected object in Explorer View, at back and forward navigation this solution is for Windows 10, 8.1, 7... more
If you wish, that the column settings will be saved, please enable this option. OR... more
It is very easy to transfer the view settings in Q-Dir from one explorer list view to another explorer view in Q-Dir... more
You have installed Q-Dir directly from the zip folder. Windows Vista includes many security features and improvements to protect client computers... more
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
When loading Favorites, it alwaus load the icons on "Detailed" or "list" and never remembers when I set the specific directories on "Large icons" size or anything else.
Question about Favorites
I wanted to add a drive to the Favorites section. Instead, Q-Dir added the contents of the drive. Now I can't figure out how to remove it.
1) How do I remove favorites?
2) Is there a way to add a drive, not the drive's contents?
Please see this:
If not helpful mail me!
- difference between Explorer Links and Favorites?
- What is the difference bitween links and favorites?
- Difference between favorites and desktop shortcut?
- Difference between quick link and favorites bar?
- What is the difference between favorites and links?
- Where does q-dir creates favorites folder = 1
- Difference between links and favorites in in Q-Dir not IE?
- Difference between links and favourites xp Q-Dir?
- One suggestion I have is to have the ability to have a side window for bookmarks and shortcuts. A single click in this window will open the shortcut in the currently active tab. Cubic explorer has this feature which is very handy, but it does not have split windows.
- When using a favorites link, the Q-dir window will jump to a different location (when being used in NON maximized mode).
Keywords: where, difference, between, favorites, quick, links, q-dir, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software