I am a font lover but what purpose does the font reader button have?
The font reader button is not hidden, I use it for time optimization and testing!
The user question
First of all, many thanks for your work on the Font View OK program
. The program is lightning fast and inspires me because I am a "font lover". I would like to inquire about the purpose of the "Font Reader" button? What can I do with it?
I am very fussy about program size and speed!
So a so-called millisecond counter!
Here I measure the time when reading in the fonts and try to optimize it as much as possible so that the key function is reached as quickly as possible and that is in Font View OK just reading out and listing fonts. I run a similar effort in all of my programs as in the Find.Same.Image.OK case, since I only improved the image comparison algorithm for 3 days in order to get over 100,000 images per second. Can you read here: ... the milliseconds and such! I am not finished yet because I have calculated that theoretically 10 million and more would be possible!
Back to the font reader!
As you can see, I measure the milliseconds even when reading fonts. Is such a mania of mine "Fast is not fast enough"
So I measure the time here, that is 97 milliseconds for 300 Windows 10 fonts actually it should get faster maybe there is something else! Just take a look.
I didn't hide the little measuring instrument, what a nice thing it is! After 2 years someone asked what that is!
| (Image-2) I am a font lover but what purpose does the font reader button have?
FAQ 10: Updated on: 5 June 2020 11:13
It is quite easy to delete fonts from FontViewOK 5.77 ergo to the Windows Recycle Bin on all Windows Desktop and MS Server OS A users problem: Hello my
It is quite easy to see or view uninstalled or not installed windows fonts with the freeware FontViewOK , Content / Solution / Tip: 1. The listing of
With FontViewOK you can display, or use the windows fonts in other programs without install the font file. In this case, the font is only registered, when
To view non installed TTC, TTF Fonts in FontView-OK is not magic required or a hogwarts font magic training: See here: How can i view show the not
The solution to register all Fonts from a Folder without install to use the Fonts in other Windows Programs, is in FontViewOK very easy at Version 4.07
Many users who have very many fonts installed on their Windows operating system want to compare the fonts visually in the FontViewer The dual panel system
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where do you see a list of fonts, each represented in a different sample text in Windows 10?
- I want software that works quickly and easily, i.e. a line of text that shows all the fonts installed?
- Looking for additional information / tool to display fonts in all versions of Windows?
- So how can I very easily choose the most suitable font without limiting the amount of fonts displayed?
- I have anyone who is looking for more than 1000 fonts on the computer, the program that fulfills exactly this function, and does looking at the fonts what it is supposed to do, exactly what is what I am looking for, none of the more redundant software products of late?
- To see which fonts are installed on my PC, Show Windows Fonts Overview?
- Search for a, download for graphic printed matter so Font Viewer Free, which shows installed Windows fonts in tabular form and offers me a kind of text preview, practical would be that the displayed text is freely selectable, which should make it easier for me to select a specific font Font Viewer Free?
- Windows shows which fonts are installed and how they look, so I see all variants of a font, detailed view for this font.?
- Your own font file has bold letters and a font is usually installed, the separately defined variants are necessary, font details I need, Windows shows the font styles installed in the details of a font, need an alternative?
Keywords: fontviewok, font, lover, what, purpose, does, reader, button, have, hidden, time, optimization, testing, user, question, first, many, thanks, your, work, Questions, Answers, Software