Backup and restoring a specific registry entries via regedit.exe!
Various versions of Windows can actually be downloaded and tested for free ►►► Where can I download in Windows-10? ►►► Download Windows 8.1 or 8 Enterprise
There are a few computer mouse tips that you should know about the mouse and use when necessary The potential of the mouse Many computer users fail to
Working with placeholders, also known as wildcards, to compare characters or to search for and find specific strings In contrast to the restricted Internet
When the smart screen is enabled, the Windows smart screen filter sends information about every application you download The data ends up on highly secure
If you try to hack passwords and log-in´s , it is a digital hack, sometimes without the use of force, unlike breaking in When breaking its usually with
The solution is very simple to get that Windows 11, 10, etc. Run dialog to start You dont have to use the Run dialog alternative to run simple Windows
Many x64 Windows users wonder what the right folder would be for 32-bit applications under Windows x64 The 32-bit application doesnt really care in which
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I want to edit all advanced settings and several registry keys if I get confused and make mistakes I want to save the registry before making changes to the registry, so I want to make a backup to restore the registry in the event of incorrect changes or errors when editing the registry, such as can I save keys in the registry. I wonder how to save the registry?
- Want to export the Windows registry and back it up successfully, what can I do to save the registry key backup, I don't want to back up the entire registry?
- How can I fix errors and the registry is restored properly?
- How does a backup of a certain key or section of the registry work in order to restore the backup if necessary, to restore the registry key or is it possible to export the keys that I want to edit?
- How can you back up a certain registry key and if you don't want a full backup because I don't want to make extensive changes!
- Find detailed Windows tutorials or instructions on how to backup and restore the registry on Windows to do it safely on Windows!
Keywords: beginners, backup, restoring, specific, registry, entries, regedit, windows, 11, 10, server, advance, info, Questions, Answers, Software