Why is the mouse wheel too slow on Windows 11?
Many report that the mouse wheel scrolling is too slow on Windows 11, but this can be adjusted quite quickly to make it faster or slower!
The mouse wheel or roller on top of a wheel mouse rarely fails, as long as it's dust free it works fine. With the correct setting and the appropriate ► device driver
1.) Adjust mouse wheel scrolling under Windows 11!
1. Start / open the Windows 11 mouse settings
2. Windows + R shortcut key and the command main.cpl
3. Adjust the "vertical scrolling" via the "Wheel" tab
4. And increase or decrease the number of lines individually
( ... see Image-1 point 1 to 4 )
If necessary, you can also adjust that when turning the mouse wheel a complete screen page is moved!
| (Image-1) Adjust the mouse wheel scrolling on MS Windows 11 or 10!
Most operating systems allow you to adjust the scrolling speed. Adjust these settings to your personal preferences for comfortable scrolling. Some applications provide application-specific settings for mouse wheel scrolling. Check the settings of each application to ensure that the scrolling behavior meets your needs.
2.) What should I watch out for when using the mouse wheel to scroll in applications?
Some programs and applications also use their own mouse wheel settings, not just the mouse wheel settings set in Windows. If your program still doesn't scroll the mouse wheel correctly after making the settings described here, look for the program-specific mouse wheel settings in the program that has the incorrect mouse wheel behavior.
FAQ 200: Updated on: 2 October 2023 17:18
Rolling back a Windows driver on Microsoft Windows 11, 10, Desktop and MS Server operating systems is very popular and also easy As a rule, the latest
After installation, Windows 11 is ready to use, but it is easy to use legal hacks to make MS Windows 11 OS more user-friendly, why not Any software can
After downloading Windows 11, simply leave the field where the "Product Key" is entered blank during the Windows 11 installation ►► The free download of
The Repair Disk app in Microsoft Windows 11 is very popular, you can also quickly open it, launch it and just follow the apps instructions These system
Its easy and you can always create a restore point on Microsoft Windows 11 or 10 to be on the safe side The ►► recovery on Windows 11 works like on old
With very little effort you can create a -Remove hardware safely desktop shortcut- under Windows 11 You dont always have to use handy tools such as ►►
The data protection under MS Windows 11 OS can be adjusted, here is the quick solution to be able to quickly view, activate, deactivate, etc. at any
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- In Windows 11, the default scroll value for the mouse wheel has the scroll speed set to too slow?
- Scrolling starts very slowly, mouse scroll speed on Windows 11?
- Make your PC mouse faster, scroll wheel turns very slowly after standby?
- What should you do if the mouse scroll wheel is too fast in Windows 11?
- Looking for application-specific settings for the mouse wheel?
- Windows 11 mouse scrolls too slowly, too fast, can I change the scrolling behavior?
- Where can I find the settings for the mouse in Windows 11?
- Scroll wheel Mmine mouse spins search settings?
- Now the mouse scrolls so slowly, mouse in Windows 11 jerks, what to do?
- Mouse wheel doesn't scroll properly, what can I do?
- Where do I change the mouse wheel scroll speed on Windows 11?
- HP PC problems with wireless mice scroll wheel?
- Turning the mouse wheel, problems with the mouse wheel?
- Mouse wheel, speed, adjust Windows?
- Why does my mouse scroll so slowly, how can I adjust the scrolling?
- Change mouse wheel speed in Windows 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, mouse, wheel, slow, report, scrolling, adjusted, quite, quickly, make, faster, slower, Questions, Answers, Software