How to add commands eg. keyboard shortcut for quick text paste?
It is an easy-to-manage program that lets you insert commonly used text into any program or run ergo start a program whit arguments!
►► ... please use always the latest version of QuickTextPaste!
To add commands (run) please start your text [See Image-1 (2)] with "run:"
For example: (run explore driver c:\) [See Image-1 (5)]
- Please select the keyboard shortcut (Hotkey) [See Image-1 (1)]
- Enter your text for this Hotkey [See Image-1 (2)]
- Optional add the menu label Name for this Hotkey text paste [See Image-1 (3)]
- When you're finished click the Button Add [See Image-1 (4)]
- Then you'll see the New Quick-Text-Paste plus Hotkey in the Listview [See Image-1 (5)]
- If you don't want the new text, you can delete copy or edit it [See Image-1 (6)]
Image-1: add Keyboard shortcut for quick text paste
FAQ 1: Updated on: February 23th 2018 23:56
QuickTextPaste - FAQ-1: How to add commands eg. keyboard shortcut for quick text paste?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How can I add commands, for example. Keyboard shortcuts for fast insertion of text?
- Create keyboard shortcut or multiple menu commands to start a program whit arguments or Windows-System commands, how to?
How to start a program with command line arguments on Windows whitout cmd!
- Copy and paste using the Office Clipboard, Supports QTP Office?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, commands, keyboard, shortcut, quick, text, paste, easy-to-manage, program, that, lets, insert, commonly, used, into, ergo, start, whit, arguments, please, always, Questions, Answers, Software